sunnuntai 27. kesäkuuta 2004

Vinnie's disquise part 1

No, it's not gender bender, people, no! I wouldn't do that! Never! But I did dress Vinnie
to bodybuilder female. *evil grin & super evil laughter!!!* Well.... dress is more or less
cute looking, weg is weird.... and Vinnie looks more or less pissed off. LOL!

Note: Text is in Finnish ( still... ) I'm too lazy to translate it... *rollereys* And my
Finnish - English translation skills are more or less rusty!

Vinnie ( thought bubble ): Why I ever promised to this! ( says: ) You think that THIS is
disguise, Ringo?!

Ringo: Sure thing, bro. *heh* And if somebody askes; say that you have been in different
gym, ok.

Vinnie: Ok.

Charley: And now you know what it feels to wear a mini skirt!!! *klick* ( Yes, people, she
has camera with her!!! )


Vinnie - BMFM canon, belongs to his creators

1 kommentti:

  1. DA stats:
    9 comments and 3 favs and not a single; omg, omg omg whatta heck you have done to poor Vinnie comments... O..o'

    VastaaPoista